Rules for Support
If you wish to support Hatsune Miku "Magical Mirai 2021" by sharing your photos and videos taken at the event through social media, please follow the rules below!
- When posting to SNS, please feel free to attach the hashtags "＃マジカルミライ2021" and character names such as "＃初音ミク".
Please follow the "Important Notices" and be considerate of others so that all participants can fully enjoy the event.
- Taking pictures and recording video in the live concert venue is strictly forbidden.
- Although photo shooting for the exhibition is allowed in general, there may be sections where taking photos and recording is not allowed depending on the content. Please follow the indication as well as the staff's instructions.
If you are taking pictures or video, please read the article "About Filming" specified in the "Important Notices".
- Corporations and individual business owners other than cooperating companies of this event shall not take photo or publish for their own promotion.
- Please refrain from speaking loudly or shouting while inside or outside of the venue. Please limit cheering of the live show and exhibition stages to applause, hand claps, and waving glow sticks.
- To avoid accidents, confusion, and disease transmission, and to ensure smooth entrance for all people, please follow the instructions from staff. If you could not follow staff instructions or the rules, you might be refused to enter the venue or the event could be cancelled.
If you are a media sponsor, please contact us from here.